2015 ANZSOC Conference
Security and Rule of Law: The changing face of criminal justice
Wednesday 25 - Friday 27 November 2015 | Adelaide, Australia
The 28th Annual Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology conference will be held in Adelaide, South Australia from 25 - 27 November 2015 hosted by Flinders University Law School and the Centre for Crime Policy and Research.
A welcome reception for delegates from across Australia and internationally, and a one day postgraduate conference, will be held on Tuesday 24 November 2015.
The theme of the 2015 Conference is Security and Rule of Law: The changing face of criminal justice. The program will include a wide range of plenary sessions, interactive workshops, round-table sessions, presentations and seminars, shaped to enhance and inform around this theme.
Click here to register now.
Visit the conference website for full information.
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
The 9th Annual ANZSOC Postgraduate (PG) Conference will be held at the Flinders University (Victoria Square) the day before the main ANZSOC conference. The conference is a free event and is a great opportunity to network with fellow postgraduate and early career researchers as well as more senior academics and professionals in the field of criminology.
Previous ANZSOC conferences
Annual conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology
- Testing the edges: Challening Criminology (2014)
- Local and International Perspectives on the Prevention of Crime and Marginalisation (2013)
- Public Criminologies: Crime, Power and Marginalisation (2012)
- Cross-border Domestic and Transnational Crime: Risks and Responses (2010)
- Crime and Justice Challenges in the 21st Century: Victims, Offenders and Communities (2009)
- Criminology : linking theory, policy and practice (2008)
- Building bridges (2007)
- Criminology and human rights (2006)
- Crime, community and the state (2005)
- Controlling crime: risks and responsibilities (2003)
- Preventing crime and doing justice (2002)
- Criminology in the 21st century : public good or private interest? (2001)
- The future and criminology : new solutions for old problems or old solutions for new problems? (1999)
- Crime, criminology and justice : current trends and future directions (1998)
- Crime, power and justice (1997)