2014 ANZSOC Conference
“Testing the edges: Challenging Criminology"
Wed 1 - Fri 3 October 2014
The 27th annual Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology conference will be held in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia from 1 - 3 October 2014 at Sydney Law School, University of Sydney Camperdown.
A welcome reception for delegates from across Australia and internationally, and a one day postgraduate conference, will be held on Tuesday 30 September 2014.
The theme of the 2014 Conference is Testing the Edges; Challenging Criminology. The program will include a wide range of plenary sessions, interactive workshops, presentations and seminars, shaped to enhance and inform around this theme.
Closing date for submissions: Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Notification to authors: Friday, 23 May 2014
Early bird closes: Monday, 30 June 2014
30 September: Postgraduate conference Welcome reception for all delegates
1 - 3 October: ANZSOC conference Welcome dinner (1 October)
Check the conference website for more information.
Previous ANZSOC conferences
Annual conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology
- Local and International Perspectives on the Prevention of Crime and Marginalisation (2013)
- Public Criminologies: Crime, Power and Marginalisation (2012)
- Cross-border Domestic and Transnational Crime: Risks and Responses (2010)
- Crime and Justice Challenges in the 21st Century: Victims, Offenders and Communities (2009)
- Criminology : linking theory, policy and practice (2008)
- Building bridges (2007)
- Criminology and human rights (2006)
- Crime, community and the state (2005)
- Controlling crime: risks and responsibilities (2003)
- Preventing crime and doing justice (2002)
- Criminology in the 21st century : public good or private interest? (2001)
- The future and criminology : new solutions for old problems or old solutions for new problems? (1999)
- Crime, criminology and justice : current trends and future directions (1998)
- Crime, power and justice (1997)